Rules of Ready Golf
To assist you in keeping up with the group in front of you, please follow the Ready Golf Rules outlined below:
ON THE TEE
- The player who is ready should hit,
- Shorter hitters should hit first,
- Tee-off as soon as the group ahead is clear,
- Carry an extra ball in your pocket.
ON THE FAIRWAY
- HIT WHEN READY & SAFE, do not use the honor system,
- Take appropriate clubs to your ball and HIT WITHOUT DELAY,
- Have your group watch where each shot goes,
- Limit search for lost balls to 3 minutes.
ON THE GREEN
- Place your clubs between the green and the next tee,
- Study your putt while others are putting,
- continue putting until holed out,
- Leave the green IMMEDIATELY after holing out and PROCEED to the next tee.
ON PAR 3 GREENS
- Park carts where directed by signs.
- Mark your score on the way to the next tee,
- When driving a cart, drop your partner at his ball then continue to yours.
READY GOLF ENFORCEMENT POLICY
- If you fall more than one shot behind, our staff will issue a warning,
- If you remain behind, you will be asked to forfeit your tee shot or skip a hole,
- If these steps do not solve the problem, you can be asked to leave the course for the benefit of other golfers.
Remember, slow play affects everyone, please cooperate for the enjoyment of all! Thank you!
Etiquette is another word for manners. Good manners are expected from all people who are here as players.
Being a good citizen includes playing at a good pace of play, being courteous to others and taking good care of the golf course, replacing divots, and fixing ball marks.
Please take a moment to review the following information on the fantastic USGA summary about the etiquette of golf.